A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Friday, November 27, 2015

And...

You are God Alone 
Always.  Hold on.  Nothing is changed in Him, no matter what we face.  Grip tight to His promises and sink into His word.

Revelation Song

Jesus Calling - hang onto this message.  Jesus is always here.  Through the storms, the trials, the nightmares.  Jesus is always calling, always with us, perhaps simply holding us and weeping with us as we walk this road.  Hold on.

Here with Me Oh, how frank these songwriters are.  Did they look into my world the last few years?

And one of my favorite uplifting fight songs!  A good reminder for us all - not to mention that this version has one of the most amazing riders around, and if you know me well, you know of my deep love for horses. Live Like You Were Dying

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

5 comments:

Tina Hollenbeck said...

Praying for you! (((hugs)))

Vivian said...

Good to see you post on your blog Christy!!! Big hugs to you!

Unknown said...

Still praying for you every day. Godspeed Christy. Great to see you writing.

Unknown said...

There's a lot of power in music! I pray it continues to minister to your soul. Much love...

Laura Guild said...

You inspire me every day, Christy! We are praying for you and your family!