A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Friday, February 17, 2012

Pay It Forward Everyone!

You know, it was one of those days.  In a good way.

There have been so many times that folks have blessed us as we have walked this road, and yet again yesterday, the phone rang and it was beyond belief.  We are so grateful, so thankful, so understanding of the grace we have been blessed with.

So, we got to pay it a bit forward today!  We got to help a lovely lady who struggles with physical issues.  I know that she felt bad - she kept trying to find things to do for us.  Not that I am not grateful, but we did it because we could.  There are so many things that we simply cannot pay back to the people who stepped up for us.  I have no idea who all donated to Reece's Rainbow - but you have helped significantly on our post adoption fees!  We decided that this is where we would have it go.  Yes, there are fees AFTER you adopt.  Because there is yet work to do.  We have a lovely social worker who is going to help us with all the transition and write up a report for the court for the readoption - in the state of WI, you will readopt your child to get them a WI birth certificate.  It is honestly basically a fun formality, we get to stand before the judge and claim our children as our own publicly.  But, the adoption agency has work to do to get that done.  They visit with us and the children at our home and then do a report, based on the visit and all the info from Ethiopia.  It isn't simple.  But it takes care of our children!  So, the Reece's Rainbow funds will go to pay for part of that.  I am so grateful!!!  LOL!  We will be buying diapers again!!!

Oh, my goodness, can you tell that we are getting close?  I bought a carseat for Kahsu today!  We found one quite a while ago for Azeb, but I found the perfect one for Kahsu, one that can grow with her!  We also found some adorable clothing on sale at Shopko - I have to admit, I am really getting to like my hubby working for a local retailer!  It was so fun to be blessed with some lovely clothing for the little girls also with our project today!  I have things going in the washer to freshen them and then will get them put away, well, sort of.  I haven't been able to find a dresser - really a chest of drawers, for the little girls.  I am searching for something that will work, but haven't found it yet.  It needs to be taller, but no more than 34" wide.  Well, working on it!  It is fun to be seeing things come together!  There is lots going on with the final renovations!  Big girls' room is coming along nicely, we have the primer and paint for the office area, and the primer for the big girls' room!!!!  Things are moving!!!

I am so antsy!!!  I am ready to get on that plane, though doing tons around here to get things in shape - isn't that always the process when you have a big family?  Or simply a family?  It seems to be a constant thing.  Organize, declutter, plan things out.  Life is a constantly moving process. 

Well all, I have scrubbed and cleaned and reorganized all day, at home and beyond!  I am done in and really have my head spinning with all that life has to offer.  I cannot express the simple blessings of family, home and hope!  And on that note, I am going to go spend some time with my most amazing husband - who accepts me faults and all!  I am so grateful!

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: