A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Movement???

I have a phone call hopefully today about the IRS situation with Congressman Reid Ribble.  With him directly.  He wants to talk to me.  I am just stunned.  I am so hopeful that maybe there will be some movement.  This return was how we had planned to pay for our girls' adoption all along, and here we are nearing the end, with no idea how it will come about.  I have no idea what the conversation will end up being about, but I am hopeful.  Even if it is just commiserating with me, it does mean a lot to me that he is listening and has read the emails I have had going, pleading for help.  For the most part we have been working with his office staff, but now I know that he is aware.  Interesting lessons in government for our kids - yes, these people work for us, can help us, that is why we vote as we do, so we put good people in a position to help.  Again, I don't know what this conversation will entail, but I am very at peace with knowing that our elected representative is listening to a little person like me, a mama pleading for justice so I can care for my kids.

And, on another note, I cannot express the encouragement of seeing the Reece's Rainbow button next to this blog ticking up.  Honestly, every little bit counts.  Every bit is a kiss from you, a kiss from God, a kiss for our babies.  It is hard to explain, because I know I get caught in the thought too - "I can't do much, it won't make a difference".  I always want to do it ALL.  But then I have forgotten that each little bit adds up.  And most importantly, every little bit gives us immense measures of hope and encouragement.  THAT is the priceless part.  I know it seems silly.  But we feel less alone in this struggle, hopeful and encouraged.  I hope that makes sense to you.  I cannot express the measure that it encourages us.  I cannot explain why we are so at peace with this. We know the amount we need seems insurmountable - particularly that it is needed in a month.  All I know to do is to keep doing what I can.  So I keep doing it.  God has a plan.  Maybe it is through people out there, maybe it is through the IRS finally getting us what is ours, maybe it is something else.  I don't know.  But, I know that God keeps telling me to prepare.  To be ready.

So, I will.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, all of you who are praying for us and walking this road with us.  Thank you to those who have donated - you have lifted our spirits and encouraged us to keep the fight.  I cannot wait to share these little ones with you (and to get our life back to a new normal!).

May God's blessings and encouragement rain down upon you!  I am praying for anyone who might read this!

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: