A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Friday, February 3, 2012

Hugs to you all!!!

We are doing lots here to get ready. Suddenly we have a timeline and it is soon!  The way I deal with waiting and the agony that is for me, is to get busy!  We are refinishing the little girls hardwood floor hopefully by the end of next week it will be done, and working on the renovations on the big girls room!  I have to admit, I had a blast with my three girls working on their room today.  We even got in some sewing time too!  It is a constant project to keep things organized and functional for so many of us, but we really are feeling like we are getting on top of it - we have some new dresser ideas for the boys, and maybe even for the girls, and lots of plans for revamping the kids' computer schoolroom area!  We are having fun, and it keeps me sane.  Tomorrow I will be posting some sale/order/fundraising ideas that we have going, ways we can be of service to others too! 

God is so good.  Hubby and I are having our date night tonight - playing cribbage, having a glass of wine and some special snacks.  Just set aside time for us after we send the kids to bed.  It is very special to us.  We are in our favorite place, near our favorite people and enjoying time with just the two of us, but at hand if someone needs something.  I can hear the three girls banging around upstairs - they forget their room is just above ours.  I think the cleaning and reorganizing bug might still be after them!  Hee, hee.  Ah, well, there are worse things to worry about.


Hugs to everyone.  If anyone has any suggestions - as we walk this road, please feel free to let me know!  We are building "laundry basket dressers", especially for our boys who are very hard on dressers.  After the last time I fixed a bottom of a drawer that was pushed out, we went looking for ideas - something that could stand up to boys and be easily fixed or replaced.  The stories I have gotten on how they have gotten broken are enough to fill a book!  LOL! Well, there are worse things! 


Love to everyone!!!


"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: