A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Praises to God! We are twelve!!!!

This will be a quick post.  I am exhausted and emotionally wrung out.

But we have good news, finally.

A and K have passed court, it is final!  We are the parents to ten children!

It is a long story, and truly another example of God's miracles in tough situations.  I have nothing but the highest praises for our agency and the wonderful people who went to bat on our girls behalf.  I have never cried so much.

We passed.  A and K are Oswalds!  We will see them one more time before our plane leaves tonight.  What a Thanksgiving it will be at home with eight out of ten of our kids!  Hopefully we will all celebrate Easter under one roof!  I will think about that later.  For now, I am grateful for God's blessings and the commitment of IAG.

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Tina Hollenbeck said...

YEAH! Praise God from whom ALL blessings flow! :^)