A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Calling all prayer warriors!!!!!!

Quick update after yesterday!

Miracles may very well be in motion!!!  I cannot share too much, it is all changing too fast!

But, but, we MAY be able to make our court date!

We don't know yet if things will work out, but it looks like it is a possibility - which if you read my post yesterday, then you know that is a huge change!

SO, the prayer requests are: for this process and what seems to be maybe moving.  For the funds we would need to travel - our tax return is delayed - yet again - like for so many adoptive parents.  We were so hoping that these funds would be available for this trip.  And they won't be.  God has his plans, I know he does and they are for our good, but we need to buy plane tickets (if this all works) relatively soon, not to mention the agency fees (though they may be gracious knowing the return is coming).  And my job situation is changing.  In a good way for us.  I won't be needed on as regular a basis but will instead have the opportunity for a long, financially productive day regularly, when Steve can be home with the kids.  This is much more practical than what we are dealing with now, and still provides some income while keeping our family functioning the way we want it to.  It is actually an improvement.  For a few hours it looked worse, and then as the situation clarified, it is exactly what we need, should I choose to take it.  Because I know that I won't be doing what I have been doing.  I cannot with my family's needs and certainly not with the little ones home.

So, if you could just pray with us.  And keep our growing kids in your prayers as they journey toward adulthood.  There are lots of lessons everyone is learning and we just keep trying to be their support and safe foundation.  It is all good, nothing horrible, just learning to deal with unpleasant coworkers, think out situations thoroughly, grow in faith, all of that.  Like I said, the journey.  That is our focus. 

Thank you so very much!  I so so so covet your prayers and you have all been so encouraging.  Honestly, often comments come right when I need that exact thought.  You have been God's ministering voices!  You have no idea when I actually get to read your comments, or how badly I may need it at that exact moment.  We are running a marathon, and sometimes we get weary.  Not giving up, just discouraged.  Kind words are a sweet balm.


"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: