A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Friday, April 29, 2011

Be a part of the puzzle for two little girls!!!

With the rising costs of gas, and the delay in getting our tax refund, we are facing a shortfall of what is needed to complete our homestudy fees!  I am working extra hours, but pay periods just don't come fast enough, plus there are eight kids and a small farm to run, so that is limited to keep our sanity and everyone intact!

So, if you were looking for a way to be involved, here goes:
I have a gorgeous farm puzzle, with children playing, that has 1000 pieces.  For the purchase of one piece, we are asking a donation of $2, your name will be put on the back of the piece.  The construction of this puzzle gets us to the next step!  When the puzzle is completed, it will be all glued together and framed, with plexiglass on both sides, and hung in our little girls' bedroom when they get home!  It can be turned over to show all the people and all the love required to get them home!  It will be a forever remembrance for them of not only God's love and provision, but other people's love!  I will get a photo tonight of the puzzle in the box, and the way we will lay it out.  As pieces are claimed, we will begin to put it together.

There is a "chip in " button on the left side of the blog, and it directs you to PayPal.  If you use that it will chart what is donated.  I have not figured out how to mark what we have gotten directly (not through chip in) but I have $100 check to cash that isn't listed there.  So, please go to Chip In or get in touch with me and I can help you help us!  Please consider, literally every dollar counts!

Please, please help if you can, every small amount helps.  I am trying to rest in God in this, as I had thought this last paycheck I got would cover it, but gas is eating up a lot of our funds.  We need to get Steve to work everyday and he travels a lot - though thankfully he is home every night!  Driving our big van (the only thing that will transport everyone) is costly, and the gas tank is literally eating it up!  We have curtailed lots of things in order to conserve, but getting to church is a must, as well as doctors, etc, and grocery shopping!!!

I wish I could share a photo of our little girls on my blog, but just cannot until they are home.

Please consider being a part of the puzzle in any way that you can, and share the blog with anyone who may be interested!!!!  I would love to see it go viral!

On an upside, we are beginning to see some sales of our diabetes log books, and that goes directly into the fund too!!!!  We are keeping it really economical, as it is crucial for families dealing with this disease.  Costs are high for all the medical care.  We want to provide a good service, for minimal cost, and maybe have a little to add to our adoption fund.  But I so look forward to getting feedback as more people are using these books!  They helped our kids immensely!

"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: