A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Friday, February 25, 2011

New update!!! God is moving!!!

Just wanted to send an update - adoption has been a roller coaster, ups and downs, documents disappearing in the mail, and then reappearing and on and on.  BUT...

We are going!!!  Progress is amazing, our updated homestudy is nearing completion, we have our first set of fees in to the international agency, thanks to donations and our tax return and extra hours!!!!!  We still have lots to go, but we have seen huge headway in the last week or two.  It looks like it will be six to nine months before we can bring the girls home, but i am at peace with that.  Of course, the sooner the better, but we are seeing forward progress, so I keep plugging away!

A dear friend wanted to make a video for us, actually there will end up being several in the end, but the longest one (about ten minutes) is done now and up on YouTube.  Here is the YouTube address for it:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joqC8hlq4Nc.  You will have to copy and paste because my dearest darling husband and computer guru isn't home to tell me how to post it as a link.  I have almost memorized how to do it, but don't have it down.  We do have a "donate" button on the side, if God should move your heart.  As all of us know, every little bit helps and our God is all about multiplying!!!!  I am continually amazed at Him and His provision. 

It was fun to try to explain a little about our life and adoption and all.  I hope we did it well.  Please let me know what you thought about the video.  Our eldest son was our videographer and editor (he wants to do this professionally and will be beginning an internship in it in the next month or two, so he is well on his way).  He spent many hours working on this and I am so proud of his efforts!!!  Thank you Alex!  You are a great help for your little sisters!

God bless you all this most wonderful day!  I hope we all are feeling a little closer to spring!

Christy
"For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: