A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pray with us???

We are all doing really well, this isn't one of those prayer requests because things are hard. Some things are always hard - like winter in Wisconsin, especially on the farm. But God has been so good and has many "angels among us" that have really blessed into our family, even as we deal with the harder times of life.

The kids are all wonderful! Healthy, active, busy, silly, wonderful. I cannot imagine life without a single one! I would love to share with anyone our positive experiences with older child adoption and adoption, raising children, etc in general. Feel free to leave me your email and I will try to answer any questions you might have. I am sitting here listen to my kids practice the song several of them are singing for the nursing home church service we help with. Talk about making a mother's heart just swell with love, gratitude and pride!

We have an interesting situation that we are in process with and I ask for your prayers with that. I am not ready to share the details yet but hope to at some point. So, now if you could just pray that God's will be done and that we simply listen to his voice and follow his leading. God has given me such peace about a situation I adamantly had said I would not be able to work through. I see so much positive and blessing. Each step we take into this situation has resulted in more blessing which to me is a confirmation. I am again humbled and in awe of God's tender mercies to all his people!

So.

"Sing sing sing,
and make music with the heavens,
we will sing,
grateful that you hear us
when we shout your praise,
lift high the name of Jesus!

What's not to love about you,
heaven and earth adore you,
kings and kingdoms bow down,
Son of God you are the one,
you are the one we are living for."

This is what Kiley and Faith are singing while Alex is playing guitar for them. Such sweet music, something I have dreamed of for so long! How can you not just sob as you see God move. I am so very grateful. I so hope it blesses those who hear half as much as it blesses me!

Now, off we go to our Wednesday adventures!!!! Horse back riding lessons, guitar lessons, helping with the nursing home church service, a quick dinner and our own church service! We are always exhausted by the end of Wednesdays but they are so great!

No comments: