A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Clarifying...

Maybe I was too vague in that last post to make any sense.

None of our children are being removed, none of our five that are either birth children or adopted. We are not under any kind of investigation by social services or anything. It isn't that.

We have a child in our care, not one of our five, and she is being returned. Again. This is our second time round caring for this child (who we love like our own)and it is just a huge roller coaster. She is wonderful, a part of our family, and absolute blessing. We are sad, so sad as having her back really made us feel like that missing part of our family was back. It was, she is a part of our family, whether she lives here or not. So, no we aren't losing one of our kids, but yes we are. We aren't losing one that is legally ours, but one that is a child of our hearts. And it is very scary again to have her sent into the unknown, and certainly a situation that has always been "shaky". So part of me is wanting to be happy that there are some wrongs being righted, but another part of me is so jealous of our time with this little one. I am also so grateful for being able to know that she is growing and a delight. At some point I will be able to view this time as a gift, but at this point it is just very, very painful. I cannot imagine not hearing her little voice again, but that will be come. It is today, and tomorrow and the next few weeks that will be the most difficult. I wish so much that there was another answer. But it is out of our hands.

Please just pray. I don't know if my heart has anything left to bleed.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Christy, I am so sorry!!!!

I wish I could give you a hug in person, but here ~ ((((( HUG )))))

I'm sure you feel like your heart has been torn out and it's no wonder. I wish I knew what to say, but I don't. Please know you'll be in my prayers and I also pray the daughter of your heart will be safe.

Kelly @ Growing.Learning.Playing. said...

I truly am hurting with you. I will keep you and family in prayers.

Kelly from TLT