A life of love

A life of love
Everyone should have a Great Pyrenees

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bwahh-ha-ha!!!!!

The laundry has been multiplying behind my back! It just takes two days of running around and not being home, and it is now a mountain again!!! Drat! Well, it is 9:30 and there is one load being folded, another in the dryer, and another in the washer! And blankets on the line!!! Whoo - hoo! Take that you laundry monster! A few more loads and you will be beaten back into submission!

And the dishes! I think they were conspiring with the laundry, plotting an overthrow!!!! Well, I have just about foiled their plot! A sinkful is soaking, and the counters are empty, the clean ones dried and put away by a helpful child! Just a bit more and they are totally vanquished, at least until lunch!

And so the evil overthrow of my household is vanquished! Whew! Now on to lessons with the kids and hopefully those can be done outside in the sunshine, but I do worry about what plots may be hatched behind my back if I leave the kitchen and laundry room unsupervised!

No comments: